April 21, 2010

Loves.

Things I love in my life....
(in no particular order of appearence

Babies
Clothes
Family
Making Cloth Flowers...thanks to Jess and Sarah
Relief Society
My Boss
The Book of Mormon
My A/C in the Versa
Facebook...yep!
Long Hair
Roommates
Cafe Rio
Durango's
Krave, thanks Tee D
Waking up early
TIVO...so I can watch Lost, Glee, Parenthood, NCIS, Celebrity Apprentice, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, and a new found favorite Miami Medical.

All in all I am slowly discovering how much I like the STG. We shall see if I feel the same way in July.
Until then, I like it.

Shout out to Jessica Lynn Naegle,
  I love you and you will be a wonderful missionary and I am so excited for you to experience Thailand and a Mission. I have loved our time together and am so excited to play when you get back.

4 comments:

Jess Naegle said...

oh......love love love this post. thanks, meg! can't wait to see you this weekend. and i know you meant to put roommates at the beginning and you secretly meant me. i'm #1.

meg-a-liscious said...

You know me so well

sara said...

megan you hate babies. You've told me that like a million times.

Sarah Garcia said...

Dude, you are seriously a slacker. How do you expect me to blog-stock you when you NEVER update it!?